Trump Ilhan Omar Video
I will give my opinion of Trump’s speech regarding Ilhan Omar, the North Carolina Rally Speech, the send her back chant and our US Representative Ilhan Omar, but first let’s watch the part of the video that pertains to her.
Trump Omar Video Review
Ilhan Omar is a treasonous enemy of the United States who has infiltrated our very own government!
The crowd chanting “send her back” at the recent Trump rally was, in my opinion, being too nice. Merely sending her back is far too good for her.
The penalty for treason under 18 U.S. Code § 2381 is:
“Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”
Keep reading to find out why I (and others) think she is a traitor.
Send Her Back Rally Chants
Donald Trump has come under much scrutiny for not stopping the crowd from chanting “send her back” at his rally on Tuesday, July 18, 2019, in North Carolina.
The president has since stated that he does not agree with the chant and quickly continued with his speech.
If you watch the video, you will see that he did precisely that. Of course, it wasn’t immediately or else you wouldn’t be able to hear him over the crowd. A speaker always waits for the group to die down in before moving on with the speech. If you expected him to do otherwise, then you are merely criticizing him.
Is Ilhan Omar a Traitor?
Now I realize that treason is a strong word. Opponents could argue that she has not committed treason. That may be the case, but She is a sympathizer and should not be allowed to hold a political office.
I don’t agree with allowing immigrants to hold political offices in the US. You have to be at least born here to become president. It’s not a racial thing. It’s an issue of loyalty. We the people want to make sure our politicians are loyal to our country and not their country of origin.
Trumps Comments about Ilhan Omar
Here are a few things President Trump mentioned at his rally that would make citizens feel like Ilhan Omar is not loyal to the US.
- Ilhan Omar blames the United States for terrorist attacks against the US.
– She says it’s a reaction to our involvement in other peoples affairs.
– This is outrageous! Even if you think we shouldn’t have been there, it is certainly not our fault “some people did some things.”
- She smeared service members involved in the Black Hawk Down operation and slandered US soldiers keeping the peace in Somalia.
- She minimized the 9-11 attacks saying “some people did something”.
– She has no sympathy for the victims, yet sympathizes with the attackers.
- Rep. Omar pleaded that we give compassion to ISIS recruits. These are people who were actively trying to join this terrorist organization.
- Ilhan Abdullahi Omar thinks it’s funny that Americans speak of Al-Qaeda in a menacing tone.
– She says when you say the name Al-Qaeda, you say it with your chest out. You don’t say America with such pride, according to Omar.
- Recently, at a press conference Rep. Omar refused to answer the question; do you support Al-Qaeda?
– Since then many reporters have asked her to condemn Al-Qaeda. Every time she refuses.
– Update: I did hear her say the phrase I condemn all acts of terrorism recently while being pressured incessantly to say something.
– This phrase is a known terrorism sympathizer phrase. The problem is that they don’t consider the terrorist groups in question to be terrorists. They are doing the work of Allah in their minds.
- Somehow she even blames the US for the crisis in Venezuela… as if it wasn’t their newly adapted socialistic ideologies.
I don’t believe a U.S. Representative should look down on Americans with contempt, but Ilhan Omar absolutely does!
- She has stated that ignorance is pervasive in many parts of this country.
– I wonder how widespread ignorance is in Somalia?
- Lastly, Ilhan Omar has made many anti-Semitic statements and comments. Israel one of our biggest allies if not the biggest.
Send Her back!
So after hearing all this, I don’t blame the crowd for chanting send her back. I would have too.
If You Don't Like It Here, You Are Free To Leave
The left will tell you that is a racist statement, but playing the race card is just their despicable way of getting your vote.
If you love what America stands for and want to come here and be a part of this wonderful country, you are welcome.
If you don’t like it here, you are free to leave.
I don’t understand people who flee here from bad situations, only to try to recreate those bad policies here. It just doesn’t make sense to me. Yet that is exactly what Ilhan Omar is trying to do.
Click Here if you would like to read about my views on illegal immigration reform.
Best Political Blog 2019
Minimum Wage Increase Poll Minimum Wage Increase Poll Michael J Kelly on the Minimum Wage Increase in Illinois 2019 Does raising minimum wage increase unemployment?
Abortion Poll Abortion Vote Here Michael J Kelly’s Opinion on the Abortion Debate My Solution to the Abortion Debate I do offer a reasonable solution
Illegal Immigration Poll Vote Here Michael J Kelly’s Opinion on Illegal Immigration Reform I am all for legal immigration not illegal immigration. There is a right